All New Defender 110 flies into action in latest James Bond film ‘No Time To Die’
- Unstoppable capability: Land Rover’s pioneering off-road tech, wading ability and extreme durability made the new Defender the natural choice for the chase sequence in No Time To Die
- VIN 007: 10 Defenders were used in the making of No Time To Die including the seventh Defender built VIN 007
- In demand: Since the reveal of the new Defender in September 2019, Land Rover has seen unprecedented interest with demand of the new model set to outstrip supply. Proud owners will receive their keys from Spring 2020
- Order your Defender as seen in No Time To Die: at www.landrover.com/Defender
- No Time To Die: In Cinemas April 2020
Behind the Scenes: Watch the Defender TV commercial featuring rehearsal footage from the movie including a 30m jump
Land Rover’s television commercial for the new Defender demonstrates its capability on tough terrain. The commercial features an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at what to expect from the new Defender in No Time To Die.
The rehearsal footage included in the advert shows the new Defender launching into the air. The Defenders are put to further extreme tests as the vehicle is driven at top speeds through swamps and rivers.
The chase sequence in No Time To Die was led by stunt coordinator Lee Morrison, working alongside Oscar-winner Chris Corbould, the special effects and action vehicles supervisor.
We pushed the Defender further than we believed possible to generate the maximum excitement, and to give fans an insight into the uncompromising challenge of producing an incredible chase sequence which you can look forward to seeing in No Time To Die.LEE MORRISON
Land Rover’s pioneering off-road tech, wading ability and extreme durability made the new Defender the natural choice for the chase sequence in No Time To Die
We developed a new test standard for Defender, the most challenging we’ve ever had and unique to this vehicle. Physical strength and durability is measured by a number of different tests including a bridge jump test which gave us confidence to deliver what the stunt team needed to create for No Time To Die, with no modifications to the body structure except the installation of a roll cage.NICK COLLINS
LAND ROVER DEFENDER VEHICLE LINE DIRECTOR
Putting these vehicles through their paces was the inspirational Jessica Hawkins, who Morrison handpicked from the Formula 3 W Series after spotting her potential and he wasted no time in giving her the opportunity to feature in No Time To Die, her first ever motion picture.
It doesn’t get any more exhilarating than being a stunt driver in a James Bond movie and it’s an honour to be a part of this incredible movie driving the new Defender.JESSICA HAWKINS
(Land Rover Press Release)