STRATCHIT SHORTIES – BY FRONT RUNNER
• Cinch down loads simply and effectively so you don’t have to worry about gear rattling loose on bumpy roads.
• Stratchit Shorties absorb tension like a stretchy ratchet strap.
• Stratchit Shorties are adjustable from 470mm / 18.5″ in length to 1017mm / 40″ in length.
• Quick and efficient. Simply secure the ends and hand tighten the strap.
• Fastens to, and around, just about anything.
• Perfect for Front Runner Racks and accessories, but work with all roof rack systems.
Many uses! Secure: Wolf Pack, Cub Pack and other cases (Pelican, Zargas, Alu-box, etc.) to any roof rack.
Secure: Surfboards, SUP, bicycles, firewood, chairs, etc.
Keep your luggage secure inside the vehicle. Scrunch up your sleeping bags extra tight.
Sold in pairs.
HOW TO USE:
• Hook to the Front Runner Roof Rack Tie Down Ring or loop around the slats or side profiles and fasten the Stratchit Shortie to itself.
• You can even remove the carabiner and loop the Stratchit Shortie through itself – to fasten around any roof rack rail, railing, pole, bumper, tire carrier…. etc.
• Please read and follow all these warnings carefully — failure to do so could result in cargo damage and could cause injury.
• Do not over tighten. Use only hand leverage.
• Never stand in the direct path of the Stratchit Shortie when tensioning to prevent the risk of injury should the strap become detached.
• Loads settle. Check Stratchit Shortie after first 10 miles of driving and each 50 miles thereafter.
• User to evaluate working load and requirements. DO NOT use to support human weight under any circumstance.
• Check the Stratchit Shortie regularly for signs of deterioration or damage.
• To ensure longevity, please remove the Stratchit Shorties from the sun and weather elements when not in use.
• Make sure that the points of attachment to the vehicle or trailer are of sufficient strength to withstand the maximum loading that will be produced during use.
• Take additional care if securing large objects that may be subject to aerodynamic lifting forces caused by bumps. Always use the appropriate number of straps and drive at reduced speeds to minimize the effects of these forces.
Q & A:
Can you secure the Wolf Pack (SBOX008) without the Adjustable Rack cargo chocks (RRAC129) ?
The Wolf Pack (SBOX008) can be secured and used without the Adjustable Rack Cargo Chocks (RRAC129). You can also use the Wolf Pack Rack Bracket (RRAC117) or Standard Black Tie down Rings (RRAC012) and Stratchits (STRA034).
What straps can be used with the Stainless Steel Tie Down Rings (RRAC025)?
We recommend strapping your gear down with Stratchits (STRA034) or the Stratchit Shorties (STRA037)
Can you secure the Cub Pack (SBOX001) without the Adjustable Rack cargo chocks (RRAC129)?
The Cub Pack (SBOX001) can be secured and used without the Adjustable Rack Cargo Chocks (RRAC129). You can use standard Black Tie Down Rings (RRAC012) and Stratchits (STRA034) (STRA037) instead.
What straps can be used with the Black Tie Down Rings (RRAC012)?
We recommend strapping your gear down with Stratchits (STRA034) or the Stratchit Shorties (STRA037).