This auxiliary camera is ideal for those who wish to fit a second camera to their existing ARB reversing camera and monitor system for increased visibility and flexibility in a range of situations.
ARB REVERSING CAMERA AND MONITOR RANGE
Offering exceptional reversing visibility in any circumstance, ARB’s range of reversing cameras and monitoring systems increase vehicle safety and help take the stress out of reversing.
ARB’s reversing camera and monitoring systems, trailer camera kits and auxiliary cameras extend the driver’s vision to the rear, side, roof or front of the vehicle, providing all round safety and increased visibility.
Designed with flexibility and superior performance in mind, there is a multitude of options to suit, dependent on your intended application.
– Quality CMOS camera with inbuilt microphone and 160 degree wide angle lens
– Dustproof and waterproof to IP68 rating
– 6.5 metre cable length ensures versatile camera location on the front or rear of vehicle
– Unique licence plate mount bracket utilises existing fasteners
– Compatible with a range of NTSC monitor systems, including ARB models
– Effective Pixel Resolution: NTSC 510 x 492
– Image Sensor: 1/4″ OV7950 Digital
– Lens: 160° Wide Angle
– Immersion Protection: IP68
– Sound (dB): Better than 48dB
– Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
– Illumination: 1.0 Lux
– Video Output: 1Vp-p (75ohm)
– Voltage: 12/24 VDC
– Power Consumption: Max 200mA