Urban Carpet Floor Mat Set for Land Rover Defender 90/110
Complete set of tailored URBAN front & rear carpet mats to fit the new Land Rover Defender 90 & 110 models, both standard and commercial. Non-slip backing, finished in black with subtle URBAN stitched branding in charcoal.
Standard: Front and rear mats attach to OEM footwell clips
Commercial: Front mats only attach to OEM footwell clips
- Land Rover Defender 90 2020 - Current
- Land Rover Defender 110 2020 - Current
- Land Rover Defender 90 Commercial 2020 - Current
- Land Rover Defender 110 Commercial 2020 - Current
LAND ROVER DEFENDER (1991-2016) DOUBLE 3-SPOKE STEERING WHEEL
Land Rover Defender Huntsman Double 3-Spoke Steering Wheel
- Finished in billet brushed satin aluminium and leather - as seen on the Huntsman.
- Designed to complement your existing or Kahn leather interior.
- Includes model-specific fitting kit.
- Suitable for both Defender 90, 110 and Huntsman models.
- Alternative colour and material options available at additional cost
LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 (1991-2016) STAINLESS STEEL BOOT SILL PLATE
- A subtle reminder that you are driving a truly special vehicle.
- Manufactured in Stainless Steel.
- Chelsea Truck Company branded.
LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 (1991-2016) SEAT BELT GROMMETS
- These seat belt plates are supplied in pairs and are manufactured from Aluminium with a Hard Anodised Brushed effect finish.
- They come engraved with the new Chelsea Truck logo to enhance the appearance of our GTB Sports Seats.
LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 (1991-2016) RHD RIGHT HAND DRIVE CONVERSION
- Convert Your LHD (Left Hand Drive) Defender into RHD (Right Hand Drive)
- Only Available Through Our Bespoke Fitting Service
LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 (1991-2016) SEAT BELTS
- These colored seat belts transform your Defender, making it a truly unique place to be.
- Designed for front or rear fitment to complement your existing or Kahn leather interior.
- Available in a wide range of colors including, Red, Yellow, Brown, Green, Orange, Gold and Purple.
There are no reviews yet.