The popular JW Speaker EVO2 headlights are now available for your Defender.
Increasing the light output from candle levels to over 1,000 lumens of high intensity LED lighting.
For further information, please get in touch.
SOLIS LIGHT COVERS
• Whether you prefer complete black-out, amber or clear – there’s a range of cover colors to choose from to protect your Intensity Solis lights!
Manufactured from polycarbonate and hard coated for scratch and UV resistance, these covers will protect your Intensity lights from the elements. Available as a pair in clear, amber and solid black.
LAND ROVER DEFENDER 110 (1991-2016) FRONT ROOF SHIELD WITH INTEGRATED LED LIGHTS
- Designed to enhance the overall look of your Defender whilst providing a rugged, practical lighting solution.
- The LED lights are included when purchasing this product.
Designed To Fit:
- All Land Rover Defender 110 Models
AR40 V2 INTENSITY LED LIGHT BAR
Engineered in Australia and manufactured in the United States using the same patented lens/reflector technology as ARB’s existing Intensity LED driving lights, the ARB Intensity V2 LED light bar utilises Hyperspot™ optics and advanced flood optics to intensify the light output of the 40 OSRAM LEDs (2 rows of 20) encased in a virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens and powder coated, extruded aluminium body with high-pressure die-cast end caps.
Note: Intensity AR40 V1 LED Light Bar featured in video.
Designed to integrate with the top tube of the bull bar, the AR40 V2’s extruded alloy housing wraps around the tube, providing a low-profile integration with the bar work to maximise airflow to the cooling system and reduce obstructions. Its unique tube clamp mounting system sits out of view and delivers incredible stability for off-road use, eliminating vibration while being adjustable so that it won’t interfere with aerial mounting tabs, leaving them free to be used for their intended function.
Performance is paramount, with a heat sink that has over 435,000 mm² of surface area, allowing the light bar to dissipate heat quickly and operate at optimum efficiency even when the vehicle is stationary or at low speed.
Integral to the design is a range of virtually indestructible, moulded polycarbonate covers, hard-coated for scratch and UV resistance and available in a range of colours to further enhance protection from the elements.
OSRAM LEDS WITH HYPERSPOT™ TECHNOLOGY
To provide an intense amount of light in all driving conditions, the AR40 Intensity V2 Light Bar utilises OSRAM Giant LEDs to produce up to 25,080 lumens of raw light output (AR40CV2). For a single AR40CV2 combo, this means a light throw of 926m @ 1Lux and 40m of spread across the front of the vehicle. Plus, the warmer colour temperature (5700K) assists driver comfort and reduces eye fatigue.
A refined optic used to focus and intensify the light output as well as drive the OSRAM LEDs a great distance down the road, the Hyperspot™ technology also maintains clarity in the beam and controls the beam pattern to the correct area without spilling into unnecessary areas.
• A unique moulded rubber seal sits between the polycarbonate lens and cast aluminium body to create a watertight and dustproof seal, allowing the light to achieve an IP68 rating - meaning protection against dust ingress and submersion up to 3 metres.
• Virtually indestructible, UV resistant polycarbonate lens provides protection against road debris.
• High pressure cast aluminium end caps contains a Gore® breather, enabling expansion and contraction of internal air during temperature fluctuations, without allowing water or dust ingress.
• Large, extruded aluminium body provides superior strength and acts as a heat sink to draw heat generated from the electronics away from the LED array, increasing the efficiency and life of the LEDs.
• Mounting kits are available to suit three different tube diameters and are designed specifically to fit ARB bull bars. Constructed from extruded aluminium, with stainless steel fasteners, the unique mounts provide a solid clamp between the light and the tube, minimising vibration and movement. A pedestal mounting kit is also available for bull bar pan or roof mounting options.
• Each Intensity LED light bar is built to last, featuring over/under voltage protection, integrated thermal management and protection against radio frequency and electromagnetic interference.
Image 1 of 2
AR40 BEAM LUX SPECIFICATIONS
BULL BAR MOUNTING KITS
Image 1 of 1
For an integrated fit to your vehicle, mounting kits are designed specifically for ARB bull bars and are available in three sizes to cater for different tube diameters. Each kit is manufactured from extruded aluminium and incorporates stainless steel fasteners.
PEDESTAL MOUNTING KIT
Image 1 of 1
For increased versatility, an alternative to the bull bar mount is the pedestal mounting kit, enabling fitment to the pan of a bull bar or a roof rack. All fasteners are manufactured from stainless steel, with mounting hardware manufactured from a combination of aluminium and steel.
INTENSITY LIGHT BAR COVERS
Image 1 of 1
Manufactured from polycarbonate and hard coated for scratch and UV resistance, these covers will protect your Intensity light bar from the elements. Available in clear, amber and solid black.
RHINO-RACK MOUNTING KIT
Image 1 of 3
The AR40 Intensity roof rack mount bracket was introduced due to popular demand and utilises the AR40 hardware for the perfect fit. This mounting system provides a versatile option to suit the Rhino-Rack Pioneer® platform, tray, tradie & universal range.
The AR40 Rhino-Rack mount features 5mm powder coated steel brackets whilst being tilt-adjustable, lateral and longitudinal adjustable (not vertical adjustable).
*Shown with 2 kits fitted to suit two AR40 light bars.
RHINO-RACK MOUNT CONFIGURATIONS
Image 1 of 1
INTENSITY LED V2 DRIVING LIGHT RANGE
Engineered in Australia and manufactured in the United States, the ARB Intensity LED light range has been specifically designed to meet the demanding requirements of 4WDers throughout the world. From producing white light that is the closest possible imitation of sunlight, to a virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens, these lights are the premium choice.
Built with the latest LED technology, the Intensity V2 driving lights feature higher wattage ‘OSRAM GIANTS’ LEDs to deliver a light that is controlled and focused for the naked eye to see.
Unlike high-intensity discharge (HID) lights, the LED range does not require time to warm up, and performs brilliantly on corrugated roads by producing a broad field of light that helps diffuse vibration.
Submersible to 3m, compliant for radio interference suppression, the ARB Intensity V2 LED lights have been vibration tested to military specifications to ensure they can withstand extended periods of heavy corrugations and extreme conditions to keep the road ahead brightly lit.
AR21 INTENSITY V2
The AR21 Intensity V2 LED light measures 190.5mm(W) x 212.5mm(H) x 115.6mm(D).
INTENSITY LED V2 DRIVING LIGHT RANGE FEATURES
• Available in spot and flood beams, and featuring 32 LEDs with 50,000+ hour lifespan.
• Hard coated, durable protective cover offers an additional shield against potential damage while off roading.
• Over and under voltage protection and integrated thermal management for optimal operation.
• A GORE-TEX breather acts as a vent to protect against condensation and contaminants.
• Protected against radio frequency (RFI) and electromagnetic (EMC) interference, the lights are also MIL810-STDG vibration certified and RoHS compliant.
• Multi-position stainless steel mounting bracket features a large footprint, versatile installation options, and a TIG weld for added strength.
• High pressure cast aluminum body for superior strength.
• Featuring 21 LEDs, the AR21 V2 is available in spot and flood beam.
• Virtually indestructible polycarbonate lens provides protection against road debris.
AR21 V2 SPOT & FLOOD BEAM LUX SPECIFICATIONS
AR21 V2 FLOOD
Image 1 of 2
RHD OR LHD:
Right Hand Drive, Left Hand Drive
COVER CLEAR AR32, COVER AMBER AR32, COVER SOLID BLACK AR21, COVER SOLID BLACK AR32, COVER CLEAR AR21, COVER AMBER AR21
There are no reviews yet.